Home

Crown XLS 1502 review

Crown XLS1502 (XLS 1502)

Crown Audio Xls 1502. Hurry Shop Now Crown AUDIO XLS 1502 & all Cameras, Computers, Audio, Video, Accessorie Free shipping on Crown power amps. Choose your interest-free payment plan Verstärker-Endstufen aus dem Profi -Lager haben durchaus ihre Berechtigung im Heimkino. Die XLS-1502 ist die aktuelle, verbesserte Version eines rund 1400 Watt starken Kraftpakets. Professionelle Musiker, Betreiber von Tonstudios und Beschallungsfirmen kennen die Marke Crown seit Jahrzehnten. Wie kaum ein anderer Hersteller von professionellen Leistungsendstufen hat sich Crown den Ruf verdient, enorm kräftige und 100 % betriebssichere Endstufen zu bauen, die stundenlangen Live-Einsatz.

Factory-Authorized Dealer · 60-Day Returns · Trusted Since 197

Crown XLS 1502 Amplifier - Great Gear and Expert Advic

Bewertungen für Crown XLS 1502. 9.6. Konnte erst nicht glauben, dass so eine günstige PA-Endstufe auch im Hifi-Bereich das leistet was ansonsten nur mindestens 10 mal so teure können. Verstärkt komplett neutral, klar und dynamisch Review: Crown XLS DriveCore 2 Amplifiers. The affordable XLS 1502 is clean, powerful, quiet in operation and flexible in use. By Strother Bullins. Published: January 7, 2016. Though new portable PA speaker enclosures are increasingly self-powered—encompassing lightweight, high-power Class D amplification—many professionals still require separate. May 14, 2018. #1. Alright, I just got a Crown XLS 1502 amp from Amazon. To level match with the ATI 3005 amp (using Galaxy digital SPL), the Crown front volume knobs need to be set 2 clicks down from Max volume (18 clicks from zero). There are 20 clicks total from zero to max. At 100% max volume (20 clicks), the Crown is 3dB louder than the ATI amp Lange Vorrede, um die Ausgangssituation zu klären, kurzer Sinn: die Crown XLS 1502 ist auch in diesem gehobenen HiFi - Ambiente ein Hammer. Extrem dynamisches Verhalten, total Klangneutral mit viel Strahlkraft, absolut stumm im Leerlauf. Den Lüfter habe ich bisher noch nicht gehört Crown XLS 1502.... real life test. I was at guitar center yesterday cruseing the used pedal case and noticed they had the XLS1502 was on sale. With there 45 day return policy, that i have used with great success in the past, i bought the amp. With my Logan's the crown was very clear and full. 525 watts at hand per channel brought the speakers to.

Crown Audio Xls 1502 - Black Friday Sal

Crown XLS 1502 hooked up to Emotiva PT100 preamp. Speakers are JBL Studio 580. This was recorded at about 100db Polk Monitor 7B, 2x Crown XLS-1500, Technics SL-1700 2 years ago I use a pair of XLS-1500's in my setup as mono-blocks and cannot recommend them enough. They are a substantial upgrade over my former 100 WPC Technics AVR, and I doubt I will get rid of them any time soon The XLS 1502 was the perfect fit for my application. It Is class D amp & weighs less than 9 lbs. When the box arrived, I thought they forgot to pack the amp. That is how light it is. As far as power, its like getting hit in the melon in the 1st round by Tysen. Its a solid amp pushing 525watts per ch @ 4ohms, which is a good match for powering my 15 passive subs. I played music at mid level and pushed it on some real bassy tracks. The Crown never clipped. The digital screen is very bright. It's fairly safe to say that Crown XLS 1502 is a more popular power amplifier, based on its 400+ reviews. In our popularity score Crown XLS 1502 ranks #13 out of 167 and Crown XLI 1500 ranks #23 out of 167

For the price you get a real performer. High wattage at a good price. I have them coupled to a pair of Bowers & Wilkins CM6S2 and they sound quite good. I previously had a NAD M22 coupled to them, and while the XLS 1502 does not sound as good as the M22, at the price point of the XLS 1502 I think it is hard to beat A Review of the XLS 2502 power amplifier! If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. XLS 1502 Two-channel, 525W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier. $449.00. Buy It Now. Larger Images . Meet the new XLS DriveCore ™ 2 Series. The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at.

The Crown XLS 1502 is a very fine amplifier for very little money. And sounds reasonably good, and drives difficult speakers easily. Not a bad way to go. McLover, Apr 14, 2017 #8. AmericanHIFI, TerryB and SandAndGlass like this. Ron Scubadiver Forum Resident Thread Starter. Location: Houston TX. The XLS Crown amps are so small and light it is nearly incredible. Eliminate the huge transformer. sehr gut (1,0) Fazit: Nicht nur die extrem hohe Leistung, sondern auch die flexiblen Filter und professionellen Schutzschaltungen werden seitens Stereoplay positiv bewertet. Bemerkung: Oberklasse. Heimkino 12-01/2016 (30.10.15) Weitere Stichworte zu dem Produkt XLS 1502: Stereo Verstärker mit DSP ab 200 Watt Crown 1x LINE In (symmetrisch,XLR. Buy Crown Audio XLS 1502 Stereo Power Amplifier (525W at 4 Ohm) featuring 525W at 4 Ohm Per Channel, Band Pass Filter Per Channel, Selectable Input Sensitivity, Security Settings Disables Menu Buttons, XLR, 1/4, and RCA Inputs, Integrated PureBand Crossover System, Efficient Forced-Air Fans, Remote Power Trigger, Peakx Limiters Provide Maximum Output, Remote Power Trigger. Review Crown Audio. All: I've come across what may be a seriously good amp designed for professional use at bargain prices using MODERN class D design: Crown XLS. (Some models are Crown XLS 1000, XLS 2500).. They also have XLR and RCA inputs and programmable crossovers with digital display. Sweet. Though not the most elegant design, I can hide them if necessary

Crown XLS1502 Power Amp - zZounds: 1M+ Happy Customer

1. Dank eingebauter, einstellbarer Frequenzweiche ist sie universell einsetzbar und liefert bei Bedarf knapp 500 Watt pro Kanal - im Mono-Brückenbetrieb sind es sogar sagenhafte 1.500 Watt.. Erschienen: Oktober 2010. Details zum Test. Kostenlos lesen
  2. Excellent, as reviewed. CitizenErased, 03.07.2019 . Got this as a power amp for my bass cabinet. I have plenty of preamps so I chose to go modular instead of buying a bass amplifier, this way the Crown can double as a Hi-Fi amp in the future. Love the size and weight, it's ultra portable and everything I've read in reviews so far is accurate, probably best power amp for the money. The one con.
  3. Die Crown XLS 1502 DriveCore 2 ist der Nachfolger der erfolgreichen ersten Drive-Core Generation. Sie leistet 2x 525 Watt an 4 Ohm. Durch ihren neutralen Klang, hervorragende Dynamik und enormen Headroom ist sie vielseitig einsetzbar. Typische Anwendungen für die XLS 1502 sind PA-Anlagen, Live-Events, kleine Clubs und Diskos, AV- Bereich, Kino bzw
  4. Will review back again after further tests. This amp I bought is for my home theater setup. Onkyo with Polk floor standing/center/bookshelf speakers. For some reason I'm feeling the Polk's deliver more punchy bass over the new addition of Crown amp + 2 Sony 12 4ohm subs. I should be to get around 1080w of immense power out of this. But for me the Polk floor standing which delivered 115w X 2.
  5. Gestern kündigte Harmans Crown Audio an, die zweite Generation der XLS DriveCore PA-Verstärker auf den Markt zu bringen. Vier neue Modell wird es geben: XLS 2502, XLS 2002, XLS 1502 und XLS 1002 mit einer Leistung von 350 bis 775 Watt pro Kanal bei 4 Ohm und 1100 bis 2400 Watt bei 4 Ohm bridged. Lesen Sie hier meh
  6. For sale are two fully functioning Crown XLS 1502 amplifiers - selling as I have changed my home theater to active speakers vs passive.Will include power cable, no longer have original boxPrice is for each one.Light scuffing from mounting/dismounting in AV rack, but zero impact on functionality

Test Endstufen - Crown XLS-1502 - sehr gut - Seite

1. 2- Crown XLS 1502 for surround towers and front wide towers. Excellent combination for the utmost Audiophile rig. Movies and music are crystal clear in detail and punch...far better than the Emotiva XPA-5(Gen 1) I used to run. These amps run extremely quiet and efficient and wads of power. Would recommend this series (XLS) Crown amps to anyone leaning towards high quality gear in their audio.
  2. Crown XLS 1502 im Test Testberichte . Crown XLS 1502 Verstärker: Preis ab 361,61 Euro (27.05.2020); 15 Preise im Preisvergleich, Test - günstige Angebote hier kaufe To hear the fan on an XLS 1502 one must have their ear right at the air output. It's that quiet. If you have one of these amps, try turning down the input sensitivity. One click if running straight from an unbalanced DAC, more if.
  3. Die Crown XLS 1502 DriveCore 2 ist der Nachfolger der erfolgreichen ersten Drive-Core Generation. Sie leistet 2x 525 Watt an 4 Ohm. Durch ihren neutralen Klang, hervorragende Dynamik und enormen Headroom ist sie vielseitig einsetzbar. Typische Anwendungen für die Crown XLS 1502 sind PA-Anlagen, Live-Events, kleine Clubs und Diskos, AV-Bereich, Kino bzw. Heimkino, Installation (Kirche, Schulen.
  4. g thru the speakers with the receiver off and amplifier on
  5. On the contrary, a powerful amp like the 1502 drives speakers as they should be driven so you get no speaker distortion and an uncompressed sound. It's not night & day difference but it's better than my previous Rotel integrated at 80 watts. Especially when the volume gets high, that's when I realized you can't have too many watts
  6. My only concern was early reviews of class d amps being harsh and lifeless. After a lengthy search I stumbled upon the crown xls series amps and at the price point they are offered at I pulled the trigger and ordered a 1502. The Crown definitely gave the JBLs the juice they craved. The highs were great, the mids were great and the lows were.
  7. Mitch Gallagher presents the Crown XLS 1502, a powerful yet lightweight 2-channel power amplifier. The XLS 1502 provides you with a large LCD display so you.

This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown XLS 1502 PA Power Amplifier. It is on a kind loan from a member who bought it new and drop shipped it to me. It retails for USD $349 including free Prime shipping from Amazon. At that price, it seems like an incredible value. I have.. Finishing a dedicated media room and want to go with all new equipment. Ordered the subs and now time for the amps. Thought that the $200 for xls1500 was a good price. Even adding a cleanbox if necessary would add about $60. Still almost $100 cheaper each over the 1502. The 1502 does look nicer and has more features though. I am partial to Yamaha but denon or marantz would be fine. My yamaha mono blocks want to run forever

Hallo verkaufe XLS 1502 in einwandfreiem Zustand. Technisch optisch Top. Ich habe die Endstufe in meinem Heimkino betrieben ich konnte keinen Unterschied zu deutlich teureren Endstufen feststellen Die XLS ist die Billigreihe von Crown. Meiner Meinung nach kein Blick wert. Damit eine Endstufe vernüftig arbeiten kann ist das Netzteil und die Pufferbank aus Kondensatoren entscheidend und da wird eben dann gespart. Im Betrieb macht sich das dann durch rapide abfallende Leistung bemerkbar, wenn schnelle, energierieche Impulse verarbeitet werden sollen. Das können solche Endtsufen dann nicht mehr leisten und es hört sich dann im Bassbereich schwammig und unpräzise an I gave it a 10 rating for the best bang for the buck. Sure there are high-end amps but of course you pay a premium for them. This particular Crown amp gives us a clean sound on stage with a tight low end. I'm also a Mackie fan (powered mixer) but the Crown amp sounds cleaner and tighter even with a economy priced mixer running through it. Have not tried it in a studio or ran any spectrum analysis on it but in live situations it's awesome February 2019 in Crown Amplifiers Can anyone provide me with a part number for a 3-pin connector (female) that is compatible with the Aux. connection on the rear panel of my XLS-1502? A Mouser.com or DigiKey.com part number would be appreciated Crown XLS 1502 Crown XLS 2002 As to Class-D amps, they have been improving by leaps and bounds over the last several years, but it is still questionable if they are the equal of Class-A/B. Though NAD Master Amps, which are their top of the line Stereo Amps, are Class-D. But the cost more than 10 TIMES the cost of the Crown

For sale are two fully functioning Crown XLS 1502 amplifiers - selling as I have changed my home theater to active speakers vs passive. Will include power cable, no longer have original box Price is for each one. Light scuffing from mounting/dismounting in AV rack, but zero impact on functionality The Crown XLS 1502 is a Two-channel, 525W @ 4 Power Amplifier. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue. Meet the new XLS DriveCore 2 Series The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is. The Crown is a pro amp and is class D just like the PS Audio but it uses a chip that was designed by Texas Instuments. The XLS1500 is stable into 2 ohms and rated at 300 watts at 8 ohms. Here is the catch, the input voltage for full gain is around 2.5 volts which is pretty high. So if you are using a normal Hifi preamp you may not have the voltage required to achieve the gain you desire, this is why I choose a PS Audio P-200 gain cell preamp it has lots of volts of output available and. Power Rating: The Crown XLS 1502 can power 8Ω, 4Ω, or 2Ω loads, and can be bridged for 8Ω or 4Ω mono operation. The maximum average power in watts at 0.5% THD, 1 kHz is as follows: The maximum average power in watts at 0.5% THD, 1 kHz is as follows Die nächste Generation der XLS-Serie erhielt ein neues Gesicht mit einem schlanken neuen Look, ein LCD-Display, das dreimal größer ist, und mehr Crown XLS-1502 | PA Endstufen | Sound und PA | Veranstaltungstechnik | Recordcase.d

Crown XLS1502 Two-channel, 525W at 4Ω Power Amplifier. by Crown. 4.6 out of 5 stars 240 ratings. Price: $631.51 + $56.06 Delivery. US Import. style: 525 watts power. 350 watts power. 525 watts power Crown can not offer even the basic auto sensor for power on/off/sleep on their XLS amps like 1502 (?) That is ridiculous! They should at least offer a workaround to customers on how to build such as relay switch (damn it, make money off of us by selling those parts if you have to, but get customers out of this misery!) Seriously considering getting XTZ Edge A2-300 which is much more customer. Crown kept the rock-solid switch mode power supply and the high quality integrated crossovers to ensure the same concert quality, out of the box performance you've come to expect from their XLS Drivecore amps. Crown did give the new generation a few improvements with a much larger LCD display, an upgraded DSP with a lot more capabilities, and a sleek new look. They also kept the price of the. Crown Audio released their new XLS DriveCore 2 Series in August 2015 bringing out four new models the XLS 2502 (775W), XLS 2002 (650W), XLS 1502 (525W) and the XLS 1002 (350W). They all incorporate Crown's Proprietary DriveCore™ Class D amplifier design, which is the size of a postage stamp yet combines the amplifier driver stage into the power output stage along with additional audio. Main crown XLS 1502 Thiết kế. Main Crown XLS 1502 có thiết kế hiện đại và mạnh mẽ với màn hình LCD lớn, các nút điều chỉnh 2 kênh riêng biệt nổi bật và hệ thống lưới tản nhiệt gần như chiếm cả bề mặt trước. Lớp vỏ main được làm từ hợp kim nhôm, trọng lượng nhẹ nhưng vẫn chắc chắn. Vỏ được sơn phủ một lớp sơn tĩnh điện đen mờ. Với lớp sơn này, hạn chế trầy xước.

Crown XLS 1502 im Test Testberichte

Crown XLS 1502 Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Crown XLS 1502 Operation Manua I found a YouTube video review by Andrew Robinson in which he highly recommended Crown's XLS DriveCore 2 Series amps for home cinema use. After watching this, and upon realising their incredible power (see table below) at unheard of price points when compared to consumer brands, I started to research further and turned up a number of threads on various US based forums, where I found nothing. Wir haben im genauen Crown xls 1502 specs Test uns die genialsten Produkte angeschaut sowie die brauchbarsten Merkmale gegeneinander. Die Qualität der Testergebnisse ist extrem relevant. Deshalb berechnen wir eine möglichst große Vielzahl von Eigenarten in die Bewertung mit rein. Beim Crown xls 1502 specs Vergleich sollte der Vergleichssieger in allen Eigenschaften abräumen. Lesehilfe. Crown XLS 1502 power amp some use well taken care of. read more Payment & Returns. Product Specs. Listed: 4 hours ago: Condition: Mint (Used) Mint items are in essentially new original condition but have been opened or played. learn more. Brand: Crown; Model: XLS 1502; Categories: Power Amps; Year: 2018; Reviews of this Shop. 8. Similar Products; Shop Gear Categories Brands Shops Deals and. Nice solution for the newer XLS amps such as the 1002/1502/2002/2502 that have the Phoenix connectors. You might have mentioned the particular model of amps since the older 1000/1500/2000/2500 series solutions aren't as easy since they have no built in circuit activation. I use the Panamax 5300 triggered by the XSP-1 to turn the 1500 amp on - it also cuts power to some of my audio gear that.

View the manual for the Crown XLS 1502 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Receivers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. This manual is available in the following languages: Engels. Do you have a question about the Crown XLS 1502 or do you need help Crown's XLS Series amplifiers define the standard for portable PA systems with unmatched performance, technology and affordability. Its advantageous flexibility includes multiple inputs so you can plug in anything and play anywhere, along with several system setup configurations. The integrated crossovers and switch-mode power supply produce superior sound, and Peakx™ limiters protect your. Best price for Crown XLS1502 Sound Amplifier in India is sourced from trusted online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal & Tatacliq. Check Crown XLS1502 Sound Amplifier specifications, ratings, reviews and buy Online

The Crown XLS 1502 Power Amplifier is a two channel power amp capable of delivering 525Watts at 4 Ohms per channel and is built in a road ready rugged steel rack mountable chassis. The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 1050W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a. Der Sieger sollte im Crown Xls 1502 Test mit den anderen Kandidaten den Boden wischen. 20 mm 200 x Elektro-Fast Sicherungen Box Set. Mini-Glasfigur-Miniatur-Sicherung für Schutz von elektrischen. Auf Amazon können Sie problemlos Crown Xls 1502 in die eigenen vier Wände bestellen. Auf diese Weise entgeht man den Weg in in überfüllte Läden und hat eine große Vergleichsmöglichkeit immer.

Crown XLS1502 DriveCore 2 525W Amplifier [XLS1502] - Amps: The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS 1502 is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology, guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful. Digitaler PA-Verstärker mit 2x 350 Watt an 4 Ohm. Der Crown XLS 1002 bietet neutralen Klang, hervorragende Dynamik, enormen Headroom und wiegt nur 3,9 kg

Review summary for Crown XLS1502 Two channel 525W at 4 Power Amplifier, based on 113 user reviews: OVERALL - 8.3/10 Customer Reviews Crown Xls 1502 Drivecore 2 Series Power Pro Amplifiers For Use In Ht Review Crown Xls Drivecore 2 1502 Power Amplifier Church Crown Audio Professional Power Amplifiers Best 7 1 Home Theater Systems Of 2020 The Master Switch Crown Xls 1502 Vs Behringer Nx 3000 Audioholics Home Theater Top 10 Rack Mount Amplifiers Of 2019 Review Crown Xls 1502 Power Amplifier Review By Sweeer. Crown XLS-1502 Scopri nel negozio di DJ Spedizione gratuita a partire da 150 € Consegna veloce Ampia scelta di Amplificatori PA La nuova generazione della serie XLS ha ottenuto un volto nuovo, con un look innovativo ed elegante, un display LCD più grande di 3 volte e più potenza DSP con capacità superiori Crown XLS 1502, DriveCore Endstufe mit Class-D Schaltung, Leistung: 2x 775 Watt/2 Ohm, 2x 525 Watt/4 Ohm, 2x 300 Watt/8 Ohm, gebrückt 1x 1550 Watt/4.

Review and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp Audio

This is a brief, real-world review of Crown's XLS 1502 (2-Channel) Class D amplifier. The very mention of Class D usually tends to evoke a plethora of reactions. Usually - *rolled eyes*. Don't blame you, if you just rolled your eyes. Enter Crown XLS 1502 (DriveCore 2), thanks to Amazon. On connnectimg the Crown amp with my preamplifier (Yamaha C2), put a smile on my face :) Note to myself & to. Related News & Reviews. Crown XLS DriveCore™ 2 Amplifiers now shipping Read more . HARMAN's Crown Introduces XLS DriveCore™ 2 Amplifiers With Upgraded Features and Flexibility Read more × Sourcing Our Professional Products. Sound Technology's professional audio products are specified and supplied by leading resellers and integrators throughout the country, together with a select. Crown XLi 1500 - power amplifier overview and full product specs on CNET Buy Crown Audio XLS 1002 Stereo Power Amplifier (350W at 4 Ohm) featuring 350W at 4 Ohm Per Channel, Band Pass Filter Per Channel, Selectable Input Sensitivity, Security Settings Disables Menu Buttons, XLR, 1/4, and RCA Inputs, Integrated PureBand Crossover System, Efficient Forced-Air Fans, Remote Power Trigger, Peakx Limiters Provide Maximum Output, Remote Power Trigger. Review Crown Audio. Like its predecessor, the new XLS1502 is ultra-efficient with Crown' patented DriveCore technology and can drive 1550W at 4Î bridged with plenty of headroom, guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue

Crown XLS 1502 Power Amplifier Review by Sweetwate

Suchen Sie Bedienungsanleitungen und Service Informationen zu unseren Produkten? Hier finden sie auch Ausschreibungstexte, Broschüren und Prospekte Sämtliche hier gelisteten Crown Xls 1502 sind sofort bei Amazon.de im Lager verfügbar und somit in weniger als 2 Tagen bei Ihnen zu Hause. Wir wünschen Ihnen schon jetzt viel Vergnügen mit Ihrem Crown Xls 1502! Aus welchen Gründen sollte der Käufer Crown Xls 1502 auf Amazon bestellen

SOLD: FS: PRICED REDUCED Crown XLS 1502 Two-channel, 525WReview and Measurements of Crown XLS 1502 Amp | Page 2

So Crown XLS 1502, while being a cheaper option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $459 Crown XLi2500, as seen on the chart below. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Crown XLS 1502 is a more popular power amplifier, based on its 300+ reviews. It's also worth mentioning that the $449 alternative.. Unboxing the Crown XLS 1502 DriveCore-2 Power Amplifier After an intensive search through published specs. I recently purchased a Crown XLS 1502 DriveCore-2 Power Amplifier to power a pair of MartinLogan Classic ESL 9 hybrid electrostatic loudspeakers I was reviewing. I was hoping to find they would fill the following requirements This is a review and detailed measurements of the Crown XLS 1502 PA Power Amplifier. It is on a kind loan from a member who bought it new and drop shipped it to me. It retails for USD $349 including free Prime shipping from Amazon. At that price, it seems like an incredible value. I have.. Reviews 1. Meet the new XLS DriveCore™ 2 Series. The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom. •Amplifier ships in it is original packaging as that is the best way Crown ships their amps to their dealers.•The front of the box on the entire XLS2 series shows a 2502 cause it is the biggest of the series but this can be a 1502.•THIS AMP IS NOT A HOME STEREO AMPLIFIER. IT IS DESIGNED FOR PRO AUDIO USE ONLY. •Before this ships, it is going to be opened to make sure it isn't DOA.

Review: Crown XLS DriveCore 2 1502 Power amplifier. I kept backing out of the menu instead of saving my settings. It weighs nine pounds—not what you'd expect if you've used earlier Crown amps, or any professional power amplifier for that matter. Bridged Mono takes the input from channel one and routes it to the output one. Other features in the menu allow the user to turn off the LED level indicators if the amp is in an area where it would be distracting to the audience Wir möchten euch in unserem Video einen ersten Eindruck zu den CROWN XLS Produkten geben.CROWN bei uns im Shop:https://www.session.de/CROWNAuf der Suche nach... About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new feature

Crown XLS 1502 Stereo-Verstärker - Test, Reviews und

XLS 1502Two-channel, 525W @ 4Ω Power Amplifier. The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS-1502 is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 1550W at 4O bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers. The XLS DriveCore 2 assures that you will be heard as you deliver a powerful, pure sound experience for any venue The Crown XLS Series 2 amps are an excellent choice for home hifi use. I own the XLS 2502, it's quiet, stays cool and is green at the wall. There has been absolutely no fan noise in the background, ever. In fact, I don't think the fan has come on even once. You won't go wrong with one of these amps. Arnold B. Krueger View Classified Crown XLS1502 Two-channel, 525-Watt at 4Ω Power Amplifier Class D amp with Crown ultra-efficient drive Core technology weighs less than 11 lb. (5 kg) Higher DSP capabilities: more control; has band pass filter per channel Increased lighting functionality; turn off all LED indicato.. Crown XLS1502 Two-channel, 525W at 4Ω Power Amplifier Crown's new XLS DriveCore 2 series of power amplifiers feature an upgraded look with a larger display. Like their predecessors, the new XLS amps are equipped with Crown's patented DriveCore technology. The XLS1502 can drive your speakers with 525 watts (at 4Ω bridged) of clean power with very low distortion

Crown XLS1502 2.0 Verkabelt Schwarz - Audioverstärker (2.0 Kanäle, D, 0,5%, 103 dB, 85 dB, 1550 W): 2 Tests & Infos | Testsieger.de Crown XLS 1502 Power Amplifier Features: Class D amp with Crown's ultra-efficient DriveCore technology Lightweight design weighs less than 9 lbs. Massive DSP capabilities maximize your sound Bandpass filters for crossover tuning, loudspeaker matching, and system EQ Large LCD display lets you keep an eye on your parameters Selectable input sensitivity with 1.4Vrms and .775Vrm Crown XLS 1502 DriveCore-2 (x2 as monoblock) Additional Amp Behringer A500 Reference Power Amplifier Front Speakers Kind of. I had a few raw drivers to test and they varied dramatically in quality. All of them had some little measurement issues that bothered me. Comb filtering from the faceplate and higher distortion at the bottom of their bandwidth. A less than flat response. In general.

Crown's XLS Series amplifiers define the standard for portable PA systems with unmatched performance, technology and affordability. Its advantageous flexibility includes multiple inputs so you can plug in anything and play anywhere, along with several system setup configurations. The Crown XLS1502 Power Amplifier features an upgraded look with a larger display A lot of audio reviewers have favorably reviewed the Crown XLS series amps for home stereo use, but there are comparatively fewer reviews on the Behringer A800. However on AudioScienceReview the Behringer seems to have higher Sinad than the XLS 1502. Would the Behringer then be a better buy? In my country the Crown XLS 1502 is about twice the price of the Behringer. 29 comments. share. save. Comparison of Crown XLi 2500 and Crown XLS 2502 based on specifications, reviews and ratings Audio Science Review: After spending more than a week evaluating this amplifier on a range of loudspeakers, I can report that the Crown XLS DriveCore 2 1502 power amplifier—with its light weight and super-efficient Class D technology—is capable of producing great audio. Alternate Views. Specs & Details Product Details The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new.

Review: Crown XLS DriveCore 2 Amplifier

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Crown XLS1502 Two-channel, 525W at 4Ω Power Amplifier at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Select Your Cookie Preferences . We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Meet the new XLS DriveCore ™ 2 Series The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom guaranteeing a clean, undistorted signal straight to your speakers item 7 Crown Audio XLS 1502 Two-channel 525W Power Amplifier 7 - Crown Audio XLS 1502 Two-channel 525W Power Amplifier. $449.00. Free shipping. See all 22 - All listings for this product. Ratings and Reviews. Write a review . 4.8. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 43 product ratings. 43 product ratings. 5. 35 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 35. 4. 7 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 7. 3. 1 users.

Crown XLS 602 image (#296706) - AudiofanzineHow much amplifier noise floor is normal?- and Crown XLS

Crown XLS 1502 amp Impression Audioholics Home Theater

View the manual for the Crown XLS 2502 here, for free. This manual comes under the category Receivers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 8.6. This manual is available in the following languages: Engels. Do you have a question about the Crown XLS 2502 or do you need help Reviews; Product Description for the Crown XLS1502. Meet the new XLS DriveCore 2 Series. The next generation of XLS got a makeover with a sleek new look, a LCD display that is three times larger, and more DSP with higher capabilities. Like its predecessor, the new XLS is ultra-efficient with Crown's patented DriveCore technology and can drive 2400W at 4Ω bridged with tons of headroom. In stock within about one week. $869. €738.5

Crown XLS 1502 - Find the lowest price on PriceRunner Compare prices from 6 stores Don't overpay - SAVE on your purchase now! Find the cheapest prices on this Crown XLS 1502 on PriceRunner. We're using cookies on PriceRunner. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and. Crown's XLS 1500 amplifier is a premiere portable PA system with unmatched performance, technology and affordability. It includes multiple inputs so you can plug in anything and play anywhere, along with several system setup configurations. This high-performance Crown power amp provides enormous power and flexibility thanks to the integrated. Crown XLS 1502 525W Power Amplifier . $439.00. Overall Rating. Review Headline. Your Review & Comments * Please do not include: HTML, personal information, profane language, inflammatory comments or copyrighted information. Pros (optional) Cons (optional) Best Uses (optional) Would you recommend this item to a friend? Yes No. Add images to your review! (optional) Image 1: Image 2: Image 3. Crown XLS 1502 là cục đẩy công suất lớp D với công nghệ DriveCore cực kỳ hiệu quả của Crown cho trọng lượng sản phẩm nhẹ dễ dàng trong việc di chuyển The Crown XLS 1502 has been perfect for my application. Sound is very detailed and forward for human voice (principal sound from center speaker) - the XLS series amp is brighter in sound quality than the XLi series amps but this is easily controlled either at the AV preamp/receiver or by tweaking the XLS amp's DSP. Highly recommended. Crown Professional power amplifiers have.

• Mite Latein.
  • Destiny 2 hunter PvP build Season 11.
  • Gira Rauchmelder Fehlalarm ausschalten.
  • Medion externe Festplatte 4TB.
  • Wiederherstellungspunkt erstellen Windows 10 funktioniert nicht.
  • Hängetopf OBI.
  • Standard Life Aberdeen Aktie.
  • Victorinox Since 1884.
  • DFB Pokal Finale 2018 Aufstellung.
  • DIN 18533 bodentiefe Fenster.
  • W204 220 CDI Ölverlust.
  • दैनिक जागरण लखनऊ समाचार e paper.
  • Project Rostock.
  • Technikraum außerhalb des Hauses.
  • BW Marine Colani Tuch dunkelblau.
  • JUST AIDA VARIO.
  • Shannon Sängerin.
  • Holzschatulle mit Schloss.
  • Poet. märchen 4 buchstaben.
  • Wohnung kaufen rand Berlin.
  • 3 Zimmer Wohnung Vellmar.
  • Ideenreise Belohnungssystem.
  • SWM Magdeburg Anmeldung Strom Formular.
  • Civilization 6 Colonization Mod.
  • Zitate Sucht und Abhängigkeit.
  • ScanSnap Home download.
  • Studiosus südafrika umfassend.
  • Markl Biologie Oberstufe Lösungen.
  • Kreiszeitung familienanzeigen.
  • Burgbad Sys30.
  • Grav Quark.
  • Berlin Ausbildung.
  • Mirko Reeh Koch undercover.
  • Dallara Stradale gewicht.
  • Windows 10 einrichten ohne microsoft konto.
  • Jogginganzug Kinder 98.
  • Www Frankfurt (Oder de Bürgerservice).
  • Hausputz Checkliste.
  • Energiedichte Wasserstoff Kerosin.
  • S003PV0600050.
  • Schleswig Shoppen.